Jay P. Morreale
Electro-optic circuit designer
- High-speed electro-optic circuit design
- Precision analog control, sensing, and monitoring circuit design
- Controlled impedance circuit board design and layout
I’m a professional designing electronic circuits and systems for communications, sensors, power, and undersea applications providing:
- Trade-off studies with technical and financial optimization objectives.
- Support business model and fundraising activities.
- System architecture and design.
- Interactive mathematical modeling with Mathematica.
- Design to reliability requirements.
- Background in nanotechnology, graphene, and semiconductor devices.
- Circuit design with analog, high-speed digital, fiber optics, discrete devices, RF and microwave devices, and interfaces to FPDAs, DSPs, and processors.
- Component surveys and selection.
- Schematic capture and SPICE simulation.
- Layout prototype boards and R&D semiconductors masks.
- High-level assembly of prototypes into modules or systems.
- Test and evaluate electrical, thermal, and functional operation.
- Write detailed test and analysis reports.
- p-brane is a small NJ business registered on sam.gov, NSF, and NASA.