- The presenter will be self-sufficient and ready to start.
- Will bring and use their own computer, tablet, etc.
- Will navigate their own presentation.
- Any computer, tablet, etc., which the presenter understands fully.
- The device must output HDMI, directly or via an adapter.
- The HDMI output is tested beforehand. (Can test using via a spare HDMI input on a computer monitor or a television.)
- Display adapters, remote mice, etc., can be picked up locally, and often inexpensively, but should to be tested beforehand.
- Don’t assume we have any-and-all adapters which can work.
- Don’t assume we can read any file
format,or any version of a file format.
- Please have ready an export of your presentation to an Adobe Acrobat (PDF) file, which can be displayed “if all else fails”.
It’s all about being glitch-free, and us all looking professional.