PIC Microcontroller-based Product Design
XL Research, Inc.
P.O. Box 256
Ironia, NJ 07845-0256
Tel: (973) 584-0329
Fax: (973) 584-1441
- Microcontroller Software Design (HiTech C, CCS C, C30 or Assembler)
- Microcontroller Hardware Design (PIC, dsPIC, 8051, others )
- Ethernet, CAN-Bus and RS485-based Control Systems
Since 1978, XL Research has delivered designs used in such products as cordless telephones, experimental solar homes, high-speed printing machinery, industrial lighting controls, fire alarm systems and a multi-processor control system for a US prison.
XL can take projects from initial conception through first production prototype utilizing its experience in:
- Microcontroller Firmware (C18, C30, HiTech C, CCS C or ASM)
- Microcontroller Hardware (PIC, dsPIC, 8051, others)
- Full PIC and dsPIC Microchip© Family Support
- Ethernet, CAN-Bus and RS-485 Systems
- Wireless Data Transmission (RF, IR, AC Power-Line)
- Telephony, Lighting and Motion Controls
- Industrial Controls and Smart Sensors
- Analog/Digital Design
- PCB Design
At XL’s facility in Randolph, PC-based platforms are combined with Microchip© devtools to provide a full range of design capabilities including schematic capture, PCB layout/milling, hardware and firmware development and documentation.