Since 1978, XL Research has delivered designs used in such products as cordless telephones, experimental solar homes, high-speed printing machinery, industrial lighting controls, fire alarm systems, and a multi-processor control system for a US prison.
XL can take projects from initial conception through first production prototype utilizing its experience in:
- Real-Time Microcontroller Software Design ( C or Assembler)
- Single-ChipMicrocontroller Hardware Design (PIC, dsPIC, others )
- Full Microchip™ Family Support
- Control Systems with USB, Ethernet, CAN-Bus and RS-485
- Wireless Data Transmission (RF, IR, AC Power-Line)
- Designs for Telephony, Lighting and Motion Controls
- Designs for Industrial Controls and Smart Sensors
- Analog/Digital Circuit Design
- Schematic and PCB Design (Altium)
- Expert Witness – Patents and Intellectual Property
At XL’s facility in Randolph, PC-based platforms are combined with Microchip© devtools to provide a full range of design capabilities including schematic capture, PCB layout/milling, hardware and firmware development and documentation.