The IEEE USA website has some webinars that you might find useful. Upcoming webinars include:
- Jul 16: Panel Webinar: Post-COVID-19 Outlook – Opportunities in the Shift
- Jul 30: Webinar: In-the-Moment Meditation
Past webinars include:
- How to Lead Your Remote Teams More Effectively
- Diversifying your Consulting Practice for Times of Crisis
- Artificial Intelligence: A Guide for Thinking Humans
- Engineering Code Of Ethics
To get Professional development hours (PDHs), requeat a certificate from the IEEE’s Educational Activities Department.
I have a small business providing electrical system engineering, design, R&D, modeling, prototyping, and networking services. Some of my past projects include an undersea power and communication junction box for an undersea observatory application, fiber optic delay line, an undersea transceiver design study, an actuator driver, and adapting software to control a 6 axis alignment robot.
Before consulting, I worked at AT&T bell laboratories and Lucent Technologies designing undersea telecommunication and optical networking hardware. I co-founded Red Sky Systems which made regional undersea systems.
When I'm not consulting, I study nanotechnology to develop my own products (graphene based terahertz light source). This effort has led to learning Mathematica for modeling device physics and learning to fabricate devices at a nanofab. To learn more, please see my profile on LinkedIn.